Dear Parents/ Guardians,
Welcome to 8th grade Social Studies. My name is Ms. Zuniga and I am looking forward to an amazing year with all of you. I know it is going to be a magnificent year full of remarkable learning and discovery.
8th Grade Social Studies
La Vega Junior High George Dixon
Email: email@example.com Phone Number: (254)299-6790
Overview of 8th Grade Social Studies:
- We will be exploring United States History from Exploration throughout Reconstruction.
- Thinking Like a Historian
- Colonial America
- American Independence
- Writing the Constitution
- Early Republic
- Age of Jackson
- Westward Expansion
- Industrialization and Reform
- Civil War
- Rights and Responsibilities
1. 1 composition book
2. Writing utensils (pen or pencil)
- Develop a better understanding of United States history.
- Develop skills that lead to independent thinking and learning.
- Develop critical thinking and reasoning ability.
- Develop reading and writing skills.
- Daily Grades 50%
- Test Grades 50%
- Be Respectful
- No food or drinks
- Be ready to learn!