STRIDE ACADEMY COMPUTER LAB
LA VEGA JR HIGH GEORGE DIXON CAMPUS
WELCOME to the 8th Grade Stride Academy course in the computer lab. This year, as usual, I will challenge my students to attain the level of 9th grade or higher in this intervention program. I will encourage at least a year's growth in their academic progress in Math and Reading skills.
All students can be successful. It is up to me to provide the tools to insure that success. My goal is to provide encouragement, a positive learning environment, and my academic skills to help them meet their educational goals and to become proud and successful citizens.
In order to achieve this goal, I need my students to:
PARTICIPATE and COMPLETE all assignments each day.
COMMIT to an honest effort of doing their best each session of Stride Academy.
RESPECT themselves, their classmates and everyone they meet.
MRS. WALTON'S CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2019 - 2020
1. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING YOUR OWN HEADPHONES TO CLASS EACH DAY. (There are a few available for you to use, but using your own headphones is more sanitary.)
2.ALWAYS be RESPECTFUL to your teacher and your classmates
3. Be in my room and ON TASK BEFORE!! the tardy bell rings.
4. ALWAYS follow instructions.
5. Your desk area MUST ALWAYS BE KEPT CLEAN.
6. No cellphone usage, no eating,no drinking, no sleeping, and no gum chewing at anytime in my room.